Websites: Every website tells a story
What do you need from your website?
It’s a place where your business has space to breathe. Where you can choose how to tell your story so that your ideal customers discover why they want to do business with you.
It can be a wordy place. It can be a world of dropdowns that detail the work and offerings of a global conglomerate.
Or it can be just a handful of pages but with just as powerful a story to tell.
There’s no right or wrong. It’s all about reflecting your business in a way that attracts the customers you want, to convince them that you are their ideal supplier.
It takes a bunch of experts to get that website right for you. The layout, the navigation, the images all have their part to play. And, of course, the words.
As your copywriter I start by asking questions. I want to understand the heart of your business and where you see your market. And I want to get beneath the skin of your ideal customers.
I’ll talk to you about what you want to say, where. And I’ll create content that works with your design.
Whether you’re starting from scratch or updating your current site, I’ll ensure your story is always clear and your style consistent.
Just a few examples of how I’ve helped clients to successful outcomes with their website content.
- Integrating two pharma businesses in a global marketplace Copywriting for a global business integration website
- Bringing disparate opinions together on what the business stands for Copywriting with multiple reviewers
- Prompt work for a luxury health and beauty brand Website copy fast
- Creating a messaging platform for an effective website Writing for specific audiences
- Marketing online when you can’t meet prospective clients Scripts for videos to entertain and inform